HpH304 SJ demonstrator has arrived in the UK. Understandably, interest is very high and as a result our schedule is filling up quickly. If you are interested in any of the products in the 304S series, please make sure you contact us as soon as possible as we do not wish customers to miss out on this opportunity.
HpH UK will collect a Shark SJ Demonstrator in the next week and plan to visit a number of UK clubs and already we have seen significant interest and can confirm visits to the following schedule :-
- 4th / 5th June Southdown Gliding Club Done – 12 New Shark Jet Pilots
- 11th June Lasham Done - 6 New Shark Jet Pilots
- 18th/19th June Southdown Gliding Club Done – 3 New Shark Jet Pilots
- 25th June Dunstable Done (despite the weather!) – 3 New Shark Jet Pilots
- 26th June Husbands Bosworth Done – 6 New Shark Jet Pilots
- 2nd/3rd July Bidford Done – 9 New Shark Jet Pilots
- 9th/17th July Tibenham 18m Natonals Done – 9th place secured
- 18th July Gransden Lodge Done – 3 New Shark Jet Pilots
- 23rd July Booker Done – 5 New Shark Jet Pilots
- 24th July Bicester Done – 2 New Shark Jet Pilots
WE WILL UPDATE THIS WEBSITE WITH ANY CHANGES / CANCELLATIONS DUE TO BAD WEATHER ETC, SO WATCH THIS SPACE AS THE TIME FOR VISITS APPROACH.
The glider will be at Parham (Southdown Gliding Club) midweek during June and most ofJuly and pilots from other clubs are welcome to come and fly it there, by arrangement. For those further afield, we are happy to collect you from Gatwick and drop you back afterwards.
HpH UK visit the factory again with the first pair of UK customers. The Jet was extremely well received and our customers enjoyed long soaring flights in the factory demonstrator. In the factory, production of numerous 304SJ and 304MS models continues with new gliders delivered to customers in Europe and America in recent weeks. With all flying tests complete, the final certification paperwork for the 304S Series is now with the authorities. Certification is expected imminently.
Self Launcher Shark incorporating the impressive LX9000 in final preparation for delivery.